BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Boring!!!

Its 1st March 12.50am... and i'm bored... hmm... trying to kill time... just thinking about how the month of Feb as come along... kind of packed actually... spend my time celebrating 3 birthdays.. my mom's on 9 feb, my dad's on 13 feb and amutha's(my cuzzy) birthday party on 9feb... exams preparation took the rest of my time... then came the new arrival, kutty kumar, my aunt's son... she gave birth to a beautiful boy on 25 feb...hmm...great month actually...

2 comments:

Guru said...

What am i doing here 12.52 AM ( ya its 12.52 IST as i write this) on March 1st ? I should either be sleeping or studying for my POM( principles of management) test .. I guess i'm bored too.. :)

Your aunt had a baby on 25th.. Damn .. She missed it by 4 days, had she held him back till today, she could've given him a awesome DOB.. Jus a thought ... ;)

Cheers..

Thana Lekshmi said...

ya.. she was origanally suppose to due that day... too bad.. babyku avasaram... so how was your test...