BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Exams Again!!!

Exam time-table is out!!!!
Believe it or not.. I have just about 1month for my exams to come... sighz
I have papers on Aug 18,20,22,25.... and the last 2 papers are like in the evening... 4 to 6pm.. grr..
Whatever... evening papers make me sleepy :'(

Project is due in abt 3 weeks time... rushing through it... Managed to do CreateController.. on my own.. without any help.. wow i'm proud of myself... :D

and.. i have been reading this blog of this writer named Arti.. really wonderful story line she writes... do take a look... the link is in the right side of my blog.. :)
just finished reading her new story name "Anonymous Nicknames"... loved it.. totally... though it was a sad ending....

Thats it for now... gotta continue with project... :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nanna Rukea Nee Sollurathu..
Padikira Ponnuku Padikirathea Vitta Veara Enna Vealea..

Study! Don be lazy!

Akshay said...

best of luck for exams......

Thana Lekshmi said...

@ en Chellooo
Nice slang there.... hehe

Thana Lekshmi said...

@ Akshay

Thanks for your wishes dear... but i think its abit too early... :D
Don forget to wish me when my exams are nearing ok :)

Aneesh said...

Thanks for blogrolling me :)
Keep posting :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.