BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm really sad :(

Exams are finally over... 4 papers.. whew.. and finally they are over... did it fairly well... expect good results.. :)
and why am i sad????
Let me explain.. my lappy(lap to) spolied... :'(
yaa... and damn it holidays.. why is this happening to me... i managed to call in the acer technician.. and he says there is a problem in the mother board :(
He couldnt get a replacement for it.. since there isnt stock right now(thats the reason he gave) :( he promised to get a replacement in 3 working days.. or else.. he told me that they would make a one to one replacement of a new lappy in another 2days... :(
it might sound cool for having a brand lappy... but i don want a new one.. i want my lappy...
arhhgg.... stress...
i'm so lost without my lappy... :(
i hope i'll get a my mother boared exchanged... will be back to blogging as soon as my lappy is back to me.... :(

Bye...

10 comments:

Aneesh said...

AW!! That's sad :(

Well, hope for the best :)
Great to see you back

Priya Joyce said...

don't worry dr
abt lappy dr .
yupp i know certain things become a part of our being i know
dr life goes on na
niways tc happy to hav u bakkk
wow u did ur xams well gr8 news de
.

Thana Lekshmi said...

@aneesh

:D i'm back.. hahhaha.. muahaha... yeah.. i'm so happy.. will view you soon... take care..

Thana Lekshmi said...

@PJ

Hey dear.. i'm back.. so is my lappy... :) will check you out soon... :D

cheers

Aneesh said...

Uhahahha!!
:)

Priya Joyce said...

wuuuaaaaaa wow gr8

Sameera Ansari said...

Exams over but no lappy!That's living hell :(

Hope your lappy gets alright soon!

Aneesh said...

Hey, you r the chosen one for an award. Come and get it :)

Thana Lekshmi said...

@ sameera
Yes indeed... :(
however, i managed to live without lappy for a week...
and now its back with all the love.. :D

Thana Lekshmi said...

@ aneesh
Thank you soo much for that award... :)